Friday, September 16, 2011

Lazy fall days

Since I had my treatment on Monday and Tuesday of this week, I am spending some time indoors with my better half trying not to get sick and trying to avoid the germs of the real world. I have found myself cooking a good bit with this cooler fall air. Yesterday I made some turkey chili, which I thought was pretty good. I cooked it in a crockpot all day and served it over pasta with chedder cheese on top! Today I managed to whip up some cookies. Although they weren't 100% homeade, they taste pretty darn good. I added a little extra chocolate to the top! Maya was upset because she wasn't allowed to sample them, so I threw the ball for her outside instead. She must be tired because now she is asleep in her chair by the window...a dogs life indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment